Tuesday, December 11, 2007

be real...be true

“Love him with all your heart. Make him happy for the rest of his life. You don’t know the things he’d sacrifice just to be with you. You are sp lucky to have him beside you..:)) I wish you both happiness. Love him for who is because even if he doesn’t want to accept it yet, he loves you so much for who you are, your ups and downs and all… Learn to appreciate simple things, and always tell him that you love him.. He is such a sweet man, be sweet..a loving one, be loving…after this be mature enough to deal with things, set aside your pride..treasure each day as if it’s your last.” “ I never see him happy like this before..we love each other so much..much more than the last..lots of things change after his 1st year of sadness, he never gives a fake smile now. Thanks for reminding me to say I love him..but we do that not just everyday…we put a dot on what had happened and placed everything in memory. God Bless..” “Maraming salamat po yaba. As I have said sayo lang ako nagiging totoo, hindi niya ako nakikitang malungkot kasi tinatago ko lang lahat kapag kasama siya. I will be happy yaba, para sayo… I still believe in destiny. Bye yaba, mahal na mahal kita. Ingatan mo sarili mo at maging masaya ka na rin para sa akin. Matagal ko nang ponagsisihan ginawa ko sayo, this is the consequence…:,( ” At first, whoa…it hurts, but you know what, knowing the truth won’t change a thing now. Indirectly pinapili na kita…inaasahan ko nang sasagot siya and im happy sa sagot niya. “Pretences”--that is your choice. If you are okay with it, so be it. Though I say being true to yourself is much better, only then that you will know what love is. And only then that she will know what it is too. Don’t be unfair to her or to anyone else. Love them the way you have loved me. Be true to yourself and always put your heart to anything that you do. Come what may yaba. For now, other important things are at risk. You can handle letting me go, might as well think the same way rather than lose everything. Bye.

No comments: